Monday, August 15, 2011

No Vacancy

Wow!  Every time I check my school email it seems Mrs. Pokey and I are getting more and more students!  We'll have to sit down the first thing on Wednesday morning and try to figure out what we're going to do. Scheduling ourselves is going to be interesting, to say the least.

The past two years I have been half time at this school and half time at another school.  This year, they moved a lot of teachers around and I ended up here full time. ( Although I miss Mrs. Sunshine and Mrs. Foil at the other school, I'm thrilled to be at one school all day long. Traveling every day in the middle of the day was a drag.) 

While I'm glad our school has enough ESL students to warrant a full time teacher (Me!),  I'm becoming a little concerned about the avalanche of additional students.  I suggested to Principal that we post a "No Vacancy" sign out in the front of the school.  He just laughed and said, "Aren't you glad you're full time here now?"   Hmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment